January with you

Since i spent much time with you, and every story in my life is about you, so let me keep doing this monthly report of our story. Love you Hubbie




[01/01/18]
Hii..
since last week we dont met each other, and today was a very first time we be together again, i miss you, i'm keep missing you. such a fun day today. i love you, always.
never mind, i just love you. thats all


[02/01/18]
The most epic momment in my life. such a fun day. rotfl
i know you wont forget it, we wont forget it.


[04/01/18]
Please God, i love him... what should i do.. this is annoyed me..


[06/01/18]
There's first time for everything. today was so fun and unforgatable. thank you for the memories, love you Hubbie


[10/01/18]
Lucky to have you, thanks for everything


[13/01/18]
I dont get it :( this is getting weird, i keep making mistakes that i never know and you never tell. this is hard for me.. please..


[17/01/18]
I love it, when we spent our time together like nothing else we should consider about. you know, the 'wonderful wonderful' song by Johnny Mantis from the 60's jam

this part i like the most cz its just describing my feeling when i'm with you

Some quiet evening I sit by your side And we're lost in a world of our own I feel the glow of your unspoken love I'm aware of the treasure that I own And I say to myself, it's wonderful, wonderful Oh, so wonderful my love

and honestly, we had a lot of fun and lot of memories in your car.


[23/01/18]
1st thing i hate about you, You never tell
if it was a problem, you never tell
if i making a mistakes, you never tell
you want me to listen to all your words but you never tell. what i have to listening to?


[25/01/18]
One of my best and favorite night of my life. when i litteraly could have you for my own even just for few hours. it still wonderful for me. i'll be missing you when you're not arround, but i could use tonight memories for the cure of the missing part.

and i'd love to seeing you in my bed. once again, i prefer that we should have a private kitchen since you 'love' the kitchen very much instead the bed.

hands down, i love you, you are awesome.


[29/01/18]
Happy Bithday, and it still hurt

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment