I love you, every second in my life, every time i looking at you, every touch we've made, everything we've done. I love it..
Even tho i fall for you like a thousand times but you never realize.
I'm in love with you.. again. And this time is harder than before. You dont know how it felt.. its hurt, its killing me and you're the one who can make it better but you choose to do nothing.
I dont know how much longer you can take it but i cant. This is killing me, its kills me. The pain, the tears, the touch, even a single smile of yours could warm my heart.
You said that i couldn't give a different when we're in public place or not. You know? Thats one of a feeling you never understand. I just cant get over it. You make me love you more than you know..
Its just hurt when you ask me not to touch you even tho i can. I cant help it, i just cant hold my self. When it comes near you all i wanna do just hug you tight and never let go
Letting you go is the worst feeling ever.
I'm in love with you, even tho you ex super annoying, i hate her. Complately jelous with her. Just.. jelous. I think thats normal. And em.. idk how you maintance your brain and body when i'm around, and i never know if you still love me or not, cz you never tell and idk if you could accept my love complately or not.
Am i giving you too much love?
Am i giving you too much love?
I'm so sorry, i just love you all over again
By hearing you breathing in your sleep, your closes eyes and the heat of your body. I want you
I want you be mine forever in lifetime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment