Dear future husband Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life
[Week 1]
Take me on a date I deserve it babe. And don't forget the flowers
every anniversary 'Cause if you'll treat me right I'll be the perfect
wife, buying groceries buying what you need
You got that nine to five But, baby, so do I So don't be thinking
I'll be home and baking apple pies I never learned to cook But I can
write a book
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady even when I'm acting
crazy Tell me everything's alright. Dear future husband If you
wanna get that special lovin' Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
After every fight Just apologize and maybe then I'll let you try and
rock my body right. Even if I was wrong You know I'm never wrong.
Why disagree?
Why disagree?
Dear future husband, make time for me don't leave me lonely And know
we'll never see your family more than mine
I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed, open doors for me and you
might get some kisses, don't have a dirty mind Just be yourself. and buy
me a ring
Future husband, better love me right
[Week 2]
Sweet baby our sex has meaning, know this time you'll stay till the
morning. Duvet days and vanilla ice cream, more than just one night together
exclusively.
Baby let me be yours, so i can love you. Than if you let me be yours, i’ll
take care of you for the rest of my life for the rest of yours for the rest of
ours.
Give me your body and let me love you like I do, Come a little closer and let me do those things to you, this feeling will last forever baby thats the truth.
[Week 3]
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you
want, what you really, really want
If you want my future, forget my past. If you wanna get with me, better
make it fast Now don't go wasting my precious time Get your act together we
could be just fine
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends Make it last forever, friendship never ends. If you wanna be my lover, you have
got to give. Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is
So, here's a story from A to Z
You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, you got G like MC who likes it on a easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady and as for me, you'll see
You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, you got G like MC who likes it on a easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady and as for me, you'll see
[Week 4]
Rules and
regulations, Force you to play it safe. Get rid of all the hesitation. Try to have no regrets even if it's just tonight. How you gonna walk ahead If
you keep living blind
Stuck in my same position You deserve so much more, there's a whole world
around us, Just waiting to be explored
Instead of just sitting around and looking down on tomorrow. Don't wanna
have to force you to smile I'm here to help you notice the rainbow
I'm trying to be patient The first step is the hardest I know you can make
it, Go ahead and take it
I'm waiting, just waiting, I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
I'm waiting, just waiting, I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
You'll never enjoy your life living inside the box You're so afraid of
taking chances, How you gonna reach the top?

0 comments:
Post a Comment