"I can taste it on your mouth and I can't leave it You're a freak like me, can't you see? We can work this something out and I'm believin' You get off on me, it's like cheating" -zayn
"Push me up against the wall, don't take it easy You like it hard like me, it's what you need. Let's get naked and explore our inner secrets For what it is, it's what it is" -zayn
"Try to tell you No But my body keeps on telling you Yes, Try to tell you stop But your lip still got me so out of breath" -adam
"I be waking up In the morning probably hating myself And I be waking up Feeling satisfied but guilty as hell" -adam
"I don't mind spending every day Out on your corner in the pouring rain Look for the boy with the broken smile Ask him if he wants to stay a while." -adam

0 comments:
Post a Comment